Freitag, 16. Januar 2009

You & Me

This is the story
Of me driving through the streets
And of the people I meet.
I left the house to be all alone
Yet nowhere can I find my own

I see a woman and her two kids
Silently they are packing their things
I see a window in full light
Her husband’s lying dead inside

I see a couple hand in hand,
Their happiness seems not to end
Yet I can see her smiling face,
She has a secret that she never tells

A traffic light has stopped my way
A single guy passes me
He looks so sad, his face in tears,
I notice it is you, in me grow fears

I didn’t know where my home was
I didn’t know where my soul was

One day I’ll find myself alone with an empty bottle of wine in my room
The light will be dimmed, no-one can see, we have parted, you and me.

Elyia 22.07.04



1 Kommentar: